Thursday 19 May 2011

Update

Draycott Festival

Well it has been a busy month and a bit. I did the Draycott Festival on the 1 and 2 May which was as usual wonderful. I had a stunning location which complimented my work beautifully. My spot this year was the cabin in the garden at the Beetroot Tree Gallery. I had a wonderful response to some of the new lines of jewellery I have been working on recently.

West Bridgeford Big Summer Gathering
I then spent the next 2 weeks frantically re making stock for the West Bridgeford Big Summer Gathering on the 14 May which is another event which is always great fun and very well supported. Even though it was windy my stall survived and I had very good positive feed back. We then spent Sunday looking at various eco housed in West Bridgeford which was truly inspiring.

This week I taught on Monday morning and have spent the rest of the week trying to catch up at the allotment with the weeds, which have taken over as best as they could. These have now been suitably disposed off, hopefully never to re appear. I have also spent a few days getting on top of the garden. There is still lots of willow to be shredded as we had our massive tree reduced in size and the hedge needs to be cut. Now we need to finish off chopping up the fire wood for 2 winters time and then re fill the wood shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment