Tuesday 22 March 2011

Creating a Blog


For me this process of creating a blog is rather challenging. Give me a sheet of metal and a hammer and I know exactly what to do. Give me a computer and I find I spend hours bumbling around for hours. There are just so many choices to make and I swear some of the things like the nice backgrounds I found earlier have disappeared. Well my task for today is to pretty much get my blog into some sort of reasonable shape and then to fine tune it with the aid of comments from you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen
    I'm impressed.... both with your stunning jewellery and with your computer/ blog skill...
    you come across just as I remember you, friendly and passionate about nature,only with more confidence!
    I LOVE your work so am happy to see you putting it out there... can't wait to start collecting pieces to wear on special occasions!
    wendy

    ReplyDelete